What does the PTA do?
We want to help supply our students and teachers with the educational tools they need for the best education possible. The money raised by the PTA directly impacts our children. These funds provide staff salaries, interventionists and other essential programs NOT funded by the school district. 100% of your donation goes directly to the school.
HOW does the PTA do it?
The Belle Hall PTA has an operating budget of $120,000 per year. We raise these funds through in-house fundraisers: The Color Blast Fun Run, Friends Of BHE and the Spring Online Auction which bring in approximately $100,000. We also have a Business Sponsor program and collect Box Tops. Donations are tax deductible and go directly to the school.
We provide funding and support for many programs, such as:
● Technology Education and Equipment, including our computer lab teacher position
● On-line Accelerated Reader Tests and Library Books
● Teacher Supplies and Grants for Grade-Level Supplies
● Grade Level Interventionists and Front Desk Staffing
● Guidance Counselor Supplies for Belle Hall Bucks Store
● Principal Fund for Teacher Rewards & Teacher of the Year Award
● Staff Appreciation Events
● End of Year Carnival and much, much more!
2018-19 PTA Board
President: Nikki Elliott
President Elect: Caroline Parnell
Treasurer: Lantie Slenzak
Marketing: April Coleman & Clancie Barley
Spirit Nights: Jocelyn Hurley
Business Sponsors: Sarah Brittain & Emily Andersen
Box Tops: Sallie Vallini &Kristin White
Color Blast Run: April Coleman, Kitty Ziober & Caroline Parnell
Online Silent Auction: April Coleman
Staff Appreciation Committee: Clancie Barley & Meredith Jenkinson
Yearbook: Sarah Brittain & Emily Andersen
Belle Hall Bash: Claudia Haire
Green Team: Kim Boone & Kitty Ziober
Volunteers/Room Moms: Amanda Massie
School Cards: Kara Pressley
School Supplies: Kyra Tucker & Amanda Massie
Beautification: Kara Pressley & Nancy Leineweber
Crustaceans for Education: Kara Pressley & Meredith White