We are here to help.
Welcome! The PTA Board is looking forward to an amazing 2018-19 school year and we want to take this time to welcome you all to Belle Hall Elementary School. We are all so fortunate to be at such a wonderful school where the teachers and staff are focused on making learning fun while meeting the needs of each of the students.
The PTA Welcome Committee is here to help! If you are new to BHE and have questions, please contact our Welcome Committee chair: Sarah Sellars - email@example.com
Below are some helpful tips for getting off to a great start at BHE!
- Check out the 2018-19 school supply lists here!
- Volunteer on a committee or in the classroom.
- Visit the PTA website (you are here!), the Belle Hall Website (http://bellehall.ccsdschools.com), and the Charleston County School District Website (http://www.ccsdschools.com) for information.
- Like the Belle Hall PTA and Belle Hall Elementary on Facebook!
- Become a Friend of Belle Hall!
- Take a school tour! Tours are offered during the school year. Please contact the front office to get a current schedule. If you cannot come on those days, special arrangements can be made.
Calling all RISING Kindergarten families!
Summer Playdate: Grab the kiddos and come meet other Kindergarten moms before school starts!
- Pops in the Playground: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 10 am at the Belle Hall Elementary School Playground. Popsicles provided!
Rising Kindergarten Coffee - Monday, July 23, 2018 @ 9:30- at the Veranda Pool Pavilion in Belle Hall Plantation. New to BHE? Come to our New Parent Coffee! Rising Kindergarten Parents and parents of new students are encouraged to come! The PTA will be on hand to answer any questions about Belle Hall Elementary. Kids can play at the playground too!
Fact & Fee Night (K Only) - Wednesday, August 15, 2018 from 5-6 pm in the Belle Hall Cafeteria Meet your teacher, pay your classroom fees (cash/check only), Join the PTA, purchase uniforms, learn about Kaleidoscope, bus schedules, volunteering, scouting and more!
First Day of School - Monday, August 20th, 2018
New Parent Drop-In - Monday, August 20th, 2018 @ 7:25-8:00 AM Join us for coffee and muffins (tissues provided!) in the Library Media Center (LMC) - Hosted by the PTA Welcome Committee
Additional Important Dates to Know -
● Deadline is August 10, 2018 for ordering uniforms online for pick-up at Fact and Fee
Belle Hall Elementary Uniform POlicy
Belle Hall enforces a uniform policy year round.
To order uniform items click on the 'Store' link at the top menu (or fill out the Fast Pass prior to the start of school).
Belle Hall Elementary Uniform Policy
- All clothing must be solid red, white or navy blue. Bottoms may also be khaki or denim.
- Shorts and skirts must reach down to fingertip length when the student is standing.
- No halter tops or tops held up with straps. Shoulders should be covered.
- All clothing must be appropriate. No oversized clothing, sagging pants or holes in clothing.
- Any sweaters/ sweatshirts/ outerwear that will be worn in the classroom must be solid red, white or navy blue. No heavy coats to be worn in the classroom.
- NO logos/ graphics larger than the Belle Hall uniform shirt logo on any clothing item.
- No hats or bandanas may be worn in the building.
- All accessories should be kept to a minimum and must be appropriate and not a disruption or hazard.
- All shoes must have a closed toe. Tennis shoes must be worn on PE days.
NEW ONLINE SCHOOL DIRECTORY AND ONLINE PARENT PORTAL
We now have a NEW online directory for families to use!
You can also sign up to volunteer, join the PTA, shop our online store and more! We even have an app for your phone!